Saturday, September 24, 2011

Hello :)

Listening to: Edge of Glory by Lady Gaga


Hello I'm back and it's been a long time. I love pouring my heart out here. 
Unlike Facebook, which is so superficial, I can express better here :)

So many things happened.. 

Let's wrap one the most important ones...

first and foremost


T_T
My <3 goes out to those who suffered
and are still suffering
in the tsunami incident in Tokyo, Japan.
So heart-breaking.

---------------------



Death of Osama
Happiness for Obama

Death of a very evil man.
Gave Joy to the world

:)



--------------------


The Beautiful Friends I met on Summer Time :">


The Angels: Crissy, Lyn, and Janice

Rimi and Nigella


And Sunny :)

--------------------

Boys of Dong eui :)
(more pictures to come here)


Grandpa Johny and Brian

Kwon, Gyu Hyung my student

with pete tipus

---------------------



Mr. Firth :)
CONGRATULATIONS Colin Firth for you outstanding performance in
KING'S SPEECH!! :)


Ms. Portman :)
CONGRATULATIONS!! Natalie Portman for your outstanding
performance in BLACK SWAN!! :)


Will and Kate, did really give a fuck
but it's world news :)


Say hi and Goodbye to an Icon
Elizabeth Taylor everybody
(1932-2011)









--Rufio :)









No comments:

Post a Comment