Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Say hello to... the Storm's Debut

Listening to: Good Vibrations by The Beach Boys <---ironic??

blogging this: September 28



September 27, 2011
(Duration of the storm: the whole day)

2:33AM and we just had electricity 
a few hours ago.

Today is the debut of the storm "Pedring"
and damn did it leave an impact haha
The storm Ondoy was actually more devastating
they say,
though, we did not feel it here
 as much as Pedring.
Because, together with this storm 
was a High Tide

So the flood actually went all the way to Taft Avenue 
(they say that, I didn't reach that far)
from Roxas Boulevard. haha. So a total of 5 blocks
flooded with sea and rain water !!!


So this is the flooded area (in Sepia Mode) as far as I can observe
I had a great view; a good 20 stories above :)


here's a crazy video
haha, I was like Indiana Jones in a forest. but this was on the way to the mall near me :)



I also took some shots of course
of the state of things on the other side
of Robinsons Mall.


(click pictures to enlarge)


4th floor Smoking Area Robinsons Manila (Midtown)
All Balconies where closed for precaution

Shattered Shades on Midtown Entrance

People waiting on fuck knows what

Fashionable Lola with her chimay

Robinsons Faura Wing

This is when that guy was rejected by the taxi LOL


One more Vid :)




Oh, I should tell you this:
I actually enjoyed the day.
I like storms I like rain.

I don't like the devastation they bring
I just love watching them
I love to witness the magnificence

I also like it because of the cool temp. :)

so fuck to the people
who are against this piece of opinion I have >_<



-Rufio.



1 comment:

  1. hahaha.. im not agaisnt your opinion, i like it kasi i love the rain din... hehehe nice raf.. :)) miss you!

    ReplyDelete