Monday, November 1, 2010

First Day: Remembering Daul Kim

I started this because I was jealous of Daul Kim
                                                                                   




Daul Kim was a model who well made it to the inner circle of top models. She committed suicide at the age of 20. This happened last year this month (I guess I need to make a tribute to her on the 19th (depending on my lazy level))  

 This is one of her painting. She's keen. She has a blog as well. 
iliketoforkmyself <--this.

Mag Covers:
RUSSH, November 2009
VOGUE Korea, August 2007

Quotes:

"I'm usually very miserable,  so I reward myself with a fur coat every year."

"I hated school. I'm never going back to school."

"I'm very good at sitting still and doing nothing. I can sit and not move for two to three hours and not get bored.


A Girl before my Heart. R.I.P


--this for now--



No comments:

Post a Comment