Monday, December 27, 2010

coffee-licous!

Listening to: The Rake's Song by The Decemberists



please help me to stop.


Yes. I now am one of those coffee freaks. This craving only started about three weeks ago when an online buddy of mine suggested this to cope with my The Novel lesson read-requirements. It's been bliss ever since. But now a dilemma has arisen. I don't know what to believe anymore. We heard, first off, that coffee is bad. Caffeine and such. But by the shift of the century it has turned into something that not only promises good health, but also boasts of a rich amount of anti-oxidants. What now?

I've never been addicted to anything but my cigarettes. And I prefer one addiction per lifetime, thank you very much. Drama Drama Drama.

--this for now--


No comments:

Post a Comment