Monday, December 13, 2010

Full Metal Alchemist Soundtracks




Anime has Great Stuff too.

 I heard this watching
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood
You need to hear this.


   


Advice: Search for the Translations of the Lyric as well.
Don't be walled with just the tunes
because the words are literary achievements, i tell you!


try this:


Rokugatsu no uso me no mae no hontou sepia ni shimaikomi
Yorisou to ka  nukumori to ka wakaranaku natteta

“Kimi wa hitori de heiki dakara… ne” to oshitsukete  sayonara
Sono tagui no kiyasume nara kikiakita hazu na no ni

Nariyamanai youshanai omoidetachi wa yurushitekuresou ni mo nai
Me wo tojireba  ikioi wa masu bakari de  toomaki de  kimi ga warau

Ame wa itsuka yamu no deshou zuibun nagai aida tsumetai
Ame wa doushite boku wo erabu no nigeba no nai boku wo erabu no

Yatto mitsuketa atarashii asa wa tsukihi ga jama wo suru
Mukau saki wa ”tsugi” ja nakute”sugi” bakari oikaketa

Nagusame kara kikkake wo kureta kimi to urameshiku  kowagari na boku
Sorosoro ka na tesaguri tsukareta hou wo kattou ga koboreochiru

Kako wo shiritagaranai hitomi arainagashite kureru yubi
Yasashii hohaba de  iyasu kizuato todokisou de todokanai kyori

Ame wa itsuka yamu no deshou zuibun nagai aida tsumetai
Ame wa doushite boku wo erabu no tsutsumareteii ka na

Ame wayamu koto wo shirazu ni kyou mo furitsuzuku keredo
Sottosashidashita kasa no naka de nukumori ni yorisoi nagara
 TRANSLATION:
June lies  
and the truth in front of my eyes  
are put away in sepia tones
Nestling close to one another, warmth;  
I don’t understand those things anymore

“You’ll be fine on your own… right?” you said,
forcing it upon me  
and then you said goodbye
If it’s going to be that kind of consolation  
then I should be tired of hearing it by now

Endlessly ringing;  
the merciless memories  
seem to have no intention of forgiving me
If i close my eyes  
they will only grow  
surrounding me at a distance you laugh

Will the rain   ever stop, I wonder? 
For a pretty long time now  
it’s been cold
Why does the rain choose me?  
Why does it choose me who has nowhere to escape to?

Time intrudes   on the new morning 
I finally found
The direction I face  
is not the future  
I kept chasing after the past

You, who gave me  
a new start by your consolations  
and the hateful and cowardly me
It’s about time…  
Fumbling, my troubles spill down  
my tired cheeks

Eyes that don’t want to know the past  
and fingers that can wash it all away
Scars heal at a gentle pace;  
at an unreachable distance    
that seems to be within reach

Will the rain   ever stop, I wonder?  
For a pretty long time now  it’s been cold
Why does the rain   choose me?  
I wonder if it’s ok to let it cover me

The rain keeps on falling today as well knowing no end
While we quietly nestle together under the umbrella I hold
You should also try:

Golden Time Lover by Sukima Switch
Hologram by Nico Touches the Walls

try them on Youtube.


--this for now--

No comments:

Post a Comment