Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Book Review haha

Listening to: Broken Wings by Flyleaf


I just finished another book and it's been a while since a read a novel that I really liked. I'm really into fantasy novels, particularly about magic. (Harry Potter, Witch of Portobello, The Alchemyst, things like that). It's actually hard finding something you really like. I usually like my novels to have more than 700 pages, better to be exhausted with happiness than be unsatisfied. So anyway, I won't really deal into specifics, I'm just saying this book is divine.

Here it is:



And don't expect me to give you a detailed analysis. I'll just give you an idea of what to expect. Well, author Susanna Clarke here wrote a very interesting book that suggests that magic played a very crucial role in winning the war against France and Britain. So nice huh? And it's got other things to leave the reader pondering as well but that's all I'm gonna say. Well maybe two more: it's got something about  fairies, the bad asses in the story, and The Raven King.

Favorite Characters: The Raven King, Jonathan Strange, Childermass


5 stars everybody. Must read =}




.

No comments:

Post a Comment