Thursday, November 10, 2011

say hello to... a tribute to wet tissues

listening to: call it what you want by foster the people




what's the best thing ever invented in the new millennium?

it isn't the iphone fuckers!

it's actually WET TISSUE!

i've never carried anything so convenient in my life!

it's enough to make me cool in a warm day

and it dries almost instantly.

and i just wipe my face off if the day's really hot

this post i dedicate to you

miss underrated tissue.

God bless whoever invented you.





-----


now i wanna one other picture as well

which is actually quite coincidentally

when my Korean friend hye rin kim

accidentally spilled her drink over my tissue roll

i didn't know why i took a picture of this

but now i guess this is its purpose >_<








---rufio

No comments:

Post a Comment