Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Movie Round-up 2012

Listening to: The Dreamer - The Tallest Man in the World.

Haven't really had time to watch all the fabulous movies this year, and I'm scraping up to get all the oscar-nominated ones which, truthfully, are usually the only ones I watch. The exceptions are a few blockbusters. I won't really give details on the movies here. I'm just giving my highly opinionated "good's" and "bad's" along with a few lines. Anyway, the movies I watched, and my opinions of them, are:

The Hunger Games SUCKS
 

I advise you not to watch.


Young Adult AWESOME!
Please watch. Hella funny.


 My Week With Marylin NICE
Very Good Movie

Shame NICE
Very erotic, daring, and ambitious. Should watch

The Girl With the Dragon Tattoo VERY NICE
very thrilling and provocative

My Iron Lady NICE
Congratulations on your 3rd Oscar, nuff said
 

The Avengers AWESOME!
Saw this twice.

War Horse BOREDOM
I'll try and watch this again though

Bridesmaids VERY NICE!
hahahahahah so good!



This is it, so far -_-v


No comments:

Post a Comment