Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Blacka Batta



A friend of mine gave me Black Bat Cigarettes.
That's the lie I told my brother.
Though I've said I'm quitting soon.
Well it's kinda true I guess
I am quitting soon
And I pride myself that I'm able to 
control myself..........somewhat



Anyway, I thought it'd make a good change
to shift to another brand
So I decided, hey, Black Bat

No I soon found out that it isn't
all it's cracked up to be.
The taste is actually bad.
Except for that littlelest hint 
of chocolate. that's the only thing
that's worth tasting.


Black Bat with Shorts &&
Boxer Short and
Lip Balm Obsession :l



But Black Bat cigarettes has cool colors :)
black, of course as the name suggests.
I still have a few sticks more,
So i'll enjoy it, somewhat.

say hello to smelly hairy ugly toe.


--Rufio




No comments:

Post a Comment