Friday, February 4, 2011

say hello to the Chinese New Year!

 Listening to: The Boy With A Thorn On His Side by The Smiths


 It's the Chinese New Year!
Celebrate!
Shoo the Evil Spirit!
In with Luck
&& Prosperity!

People in Red.
[not me cuz I'm Muslim]

But we do share this connection;
that is, following the Lunar Calendar
same with new years of 
KOREA, MONGOLIA && TIBET!
weeeeeeeeeee!



I was actually lucky to have seen this
We didn't really know when the celebration
would start, tomorrow or today.

I went down for a smoke &&
this is what I saw!

Fruits on the Floor the moment I stepped out of the Elevator
~supposedly that was what the lion was supposed to eat and throw.



Anxious Children


Waiting for the Dance

While we take Photos

of THEM :)

Big Drum


Big Head.


PREPARATION.










the dance.






Lion Fight



Lady of the Day


a child.

 child is anxious.



the scroll.





OFFERING: people goin apeshit.




rest soldiers you did well





happy new year to China, Korea, Tibet && Mongolia!


--rufio u_u

No comments:

Post a Comment