Tuesday, February 1, 2011

my favorite word is yawn**




YAAAAAAWWWNN**


yawn #1
[ny face is still distorted and uncute >:D]


woke up at 9am on a rest day which is so not cool

so might as well blog.

but it's good that I wake up in the morning.

even though i'm not a morning person.

you just need to wake up in the morning, that's what I think.

[routine]

you can sleep again [and I will]


but I think it's just good training for body and mind to 

wake along with the early sunshine.


TODAY I miss a lot of things:


Yawn #2



I miss zamboanga u_u
Satti
Securtiy
I miss a small town
I miss Pastil
Junay
Haaaay.
I even miss sighing
in Zamboanga

It's so bleak here.
but with Good friends
So bearable.

Good friends, where are you?

haaay.


I saw a moving primary picture on twitter


First strike for jealousy.


Yawn #3


-Rufio

No comments:

Post a Comment